Ad Operations Manager - Washington DC
Washington DC | Closing date
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join our Digital Marketing team.
You will be working along with account strategists, designers, and data scientists to plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple digital advertising platforms for a range of high-profile global clients across the commercial, social, political and tech sectors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and optimize advertising campaigns on various digital marketing platforms, including DSP’s, search engines, and social networks
- Handle offline data onboarding and online data collection through site tagging
- Troubleshoot tagging and campaign setup issues that are hindering tracking or performance
- Understand client objectives and produce strategic marketing recommendations
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years in a technical digital ad operations role
- Proficiency building and optimizing campaigns on DSP’s, social platforms, and search engines
- Proficiency handling site tagging, product catalogs, eCommerce tracking, and measurement tools
- Must have exceptional organization and planning skills
- Must have an exceptional ability to understand client needs and translate them into strategic digital initiatives
Please apply by sending your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org