Project Manager - London and New York
London and New York | Closing date
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager or Project Manager to join our team in our London or NY office.
- You will be comfortable working across the commercial, social and political divisions of the company, coordinating and helping teams to design and deliver profitable, effective and achievable projects internally and for a range of international clients.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of client projects, working with data engineers, data scientists, creative production, digital marketing and other specialist functions, and interacting directly with clients at a senior level. In addition, you will develop management processes and project management tools that can be effectively employed across projects of all sizes, to ensure personnel are responsive to project developments and can deliver effectively.
- You’ll combine innovative thinking with best practice approaches to help take projects from conception to launch and beyond. In return we can offer you the chance to work on a range unique and rewarding projects with the potential for international travel.
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and within budget
- Successfully manage internal technical resources and teams
- Engage with sales support processes and demonstrate a commercial mindset
- Create and manage relationships with external suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage personal and commercial relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Maintain appropriate documentation for projects
- Develop a sufficient understanding of the technical and contextual aspects of the company’s service sectors and offering
- Demonstrate a generally proactive and positive approach to interactions with colleagues
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to supporting adherence to internal processes and procedures across the company
Desired skills and experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent skills and knowledge
- Prince 2, APM, IPM or equivalent qualified
- Proven and excellent project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
- The ability to create and implement project management processes and structures that will increase the efficacy of project delivery in a rapidly expanding organization
- Experience of working in a data strategy and/or communications agency and/or in the delivery of digital client solutions or market research
- Experience of mentoring and managing others in a project team
- Experience in the design and development of program or project initiatives (a minimum of 5 years for the Senior Project Manager role)
- Proven experience of successfully managing a range of complex projects in the role of a Project Manager, and utilizing process driven project management methodologies in an Agile environment
Please apply by sending your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org