IT Operations Manager - New York
New York | Closing date
We are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join our team in New York.
To ensure the smooth operation of the company’s user facing IT systems and processes. Provide a level of planning, responsiveness and service to ensure business continuity. Take responsibility for the full chain of IT support, endpoint administration, IT purchasing, vendor management and physical site administration.
- Oversee the IT Operations team, who are responsible for the provision of IT services to the business
- Champion a customer-service culture within the IT Operations team and develop a strong relationship between the team and end users in the wider business
- Set aggressive SLAs for your team and provide a high level of responsiveness to business needs
- Oversea IT support Level 1 to Level 3, and administer of a mixture of MacOS, Ubuntu and Windows endpoints
- Maintain IT asset register; be responsible for new starter setup and repossession of leavers equipment
- Take responsibility for IT procurement and contribute to office fit-outs
- Manage relationships with vendors and ensure high-availability of business-critical IT systems
- Oversee facilities management and physical security of company premises
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of disaster recovery plans.
- Liaise with System Operations for technical decision making
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong leaderships and management skills: ability to act both as a leader and mentor to junior staff.
- Comfortable working both autonomously or as part of a team.
- Strong Operational security mindset
- Experience with the following systems:
- OSX, Windows and Linux support
- Linux system administration
- GSuite, Office365 administration,
- Network Configuration
- VOIP Systems
- 2-5 years of experience in an IT Operations role
- Technical experience in IT Systems management and desktop support
A Bachelor’s in a relevant field preferable or equivalent experience.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and cv to email@example.com