Cambridge Analytica, the market leader in data analytics and behavioral communications, will host a star-studded panel at Advertising Week New York analyzing the relationship between data, digital marketing, and TV. The panel takes place on September 25th at the Thomson Reuters Building. In addition, Cambridge Analytica will also host a data analytics workshop on September 27th at the Tech Xperience & Workshop Stage.
The Panel - Will Data and Digital Resurrect TV?
Hosted by Cambridge Analytica’s CRO Duke Perrucci, the panel brings together a wide range of industry-leading experts to address how data and digital technologies are impacting television. Panelists will provide deeper insights into how big brands, data-driven digital agencies, and networks are working together in today’s rapidly changing advertising environment.
- Dr. Mehmet Oz, Heart Surgeon, Author, and TV Personality
- Molly Schweickert, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Cambridge Analytica
- Zvi Cole, Director of Integrated Media US, Beiersdorf
- Lee Boykoff, Senior Vice President of Digital Analytics and CRM, A+E Networks
- Stephanie Abrams Cartin, Co-CEO, Socialfly
Date and Time:
- Monday, September 25th at 10:15 a.m.
- Thomson Reuters Building at 3 Times Square, New York
The Workshop - Measuring Success as a Data Scientist
Cambridge Analytica’s Data Scientist Robert Judith will lead a discussion focusing on how data scientists define model success, common pitfalls, and how choosing the right metric of success leads to better outcomes in advertising.
Date and Time:
- Wednesday, September 27th at 1:00 p.m.
- Tech Xperience & Workshop Stage at 4 Times Square, New York
For more information or to register for either event, please refer to the Advertising Week website.
CA media contact: firstname.lastname@example.org